Our circa 1960 Tiffany & Co. sterling silver napkin ring, with its Mid-Century Modern respect for clean lines and simple forms, appears to have never been used. Tiffany & Co. was founded in 1837 as a stationery and fancy goods store at 259 Broadway in New York City by Charles Louis Tiffany and in 1940 moved into its current signature bank vault-like headquarters at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street. Throughout its history Tiffany has stood for innovative design, the finest materials and beautiful craftsmanship. The flawless simplicity of our napkin ring, ready to be engraved, is an example of the company’s philosophy at work. Condition: As new. Dimensions: 1.75" diam.